330 Sqft Linear Drain Shower Kit - Customizable Shower Kit
From $682.40 Regular Price $1,049.85
To $3,475.30 Regular Price $5,346.63
The Shower Kit
330 Sqft Trugard® Complete Linear Drain Shower Waterproofing Kit - Fits Standard 3 sided 96" x 96" 7'h Shower stall comes with a beautiful elegant Linear Shower Drain and comes with a shower tray / pan with the option of a shower curb to make your installation easier.
The Shower Tray
The TruSlope shower tray is made of expanded polystyrene, aka high density Styrofoam. TruSlope shower trays are a viable alternative to the traditional sand mix shower mortar bed. It is specifically designed to be used in conjunction with the Trugard® TruCurb, the standard Trugard® Drain and the Trugard® Vapor-shield or Steam-shield waterproof membrane system.
The Linear Drain
The TRU-LINE Linear Drain Kit consists of a formed stainless steel channel body and a grate assembly that can be seamlessly adjusted to the thickness of the ceramic tile or stone covering from 1/4" to 1". The channel body features a standard 2" no-hub outlet and is attached to the pipe using an appropriate flexible or no-hub coupling. The simple connection to standard drain outlets makes TRU-LINE suitable for new construction and renovation.
Trugard® Vapor-Shield is a pliable polyethylene waterproof membrane that is used in conjunction with ceramic and stone tile coverings to quickly and easily waterproof your shower and protect your home or property against costly leaks, mold and deterioration. The advanced polyethylene material is crack-resistant and provides the perfect substrate to anchor your tile or stone to your shower wall with its fiber webbing.
- TruSlope OneSlope Floor Tray Installation Brochure
- Installation Handbook
- Linear Drain Installation Guide
- Standard Tray Product & Installation Guide
- How to Measure Your Shower
- 28" Linear Drain Framing Details
- 34" Linear Drain Framing Details
- 42" Linear Drain Framing Details
- 48" Linear Drain Framing Details
- 60" Linear Drain Framing Detaills
- 72" Linear Drain Framing Details
- Linear Drain CAD Drawing
- 49" x 60" OneSlope Standard Tray
- 49" x 60" OneSlope LOW Profile Tray
- 32" x 60" Center Drain TruSlope Tray
- 32" x 60" OFF-SET TruSlope Tray
- 48" x 48" Center Drain TruSlope Tray
- TruCurb Sizes